Ready for Pass the Nappy? #PassTheNappy We are working together with members of the UK, Australian & NZ cloth nappy communities to create a fun social media cloth-nappy-advocacy event called ‘Pass The Nappy’ for Earth Day (22 April) and we need your help!
How to join in
- #PassTheNappy is about linking our global community together in support of Cloth/Reusable Nappy Week. It’s to show the benefits reusable nappies have on our environment.
- That they can be passed on and reused on subsequent children. Whether that be siblings or other families, time and time again. Saving millions of single-use nappies from incineration and landfill.
- What we need from you:
- Create a very short portrait video (less than 5 seconds long) of you or someone else passing a reusable nappy.
- Be as creative as you like, with a simple pass from your left to right.
- Any reusable nappy of your choice
- It is important that videos have good light and are of high quality.
- Any background is fine, but if you happen to have access to an iconic Kiwi Background please use it!
Pass the nappy on to us!
- Please email your video to email@example.com by 18 April and we’ll collate them into a fun video for social media that will be posted for Earth Day 22 April.
- We’ll also be linking in with Reusable Nappy Week in the UK and Australia (& hopefully some other countries as well) to make a giant video in celebration of Cloth Nappy Week 2021!
- You are encouraged to post your video on your own social media page during the day as well.
- Use the hashtags #PassTheNappy#ClothNappyWeek#Clothnappyweeknz#clothnappyweek2021#GetIntoCloth#ReusableNappyWeek, #EarthDay#ChooseToReuse#ChangeStartsHere and tag us @clothnappyweek
- You can tag Australia with @AustralianNappyAssociation
- Also tag the UK with @ReusableNappyWeekOfficial (Facebook, Instagram) or @ReusableNappyWk (Twitter)